Tuesday, July 19, 2011

2 drunk guys and a half

it happen that night when we were walking to the car after urbanscape. there was 3 young man, 2 of them were drunk and they can't walk well and the other one is not. seriously, i never met this kind of situation before and you guys should see my face when i saw them! haha okay, forget about my face then.

so they were walking, and talking about getting wasted for that night. as i'm passing them with my friends who was busy with the lock cheng (pfffft!), the undrunk man who has a long curly hair starred at me sharply and i was like maybe because my face kinda said "yeah, you guys freak me out!".

haha so i put my face down and then he said to his friend, he wanted to wait for his brother, who was vomitting behind a tree. then the other drunk man was looking at me with the "i'm tired like i jog for 5 rounds" position and i was like "oh man, all i got is my camera pls don't say that you want it!!". but, luckily, a group of boys who were sitting by the road called him to settle him down.

so they've cross the road and we were walking opposite them. and then, they've gone nuts. they were yelling, saying the 'f' word over and over and cursing their girlfriends. that is when the undrunk man said, "to the lady with the red shirt, hello! nice seeing you there! i'm..." i couldn't recall his name. and he waving like i was in a boat.. drifting away. pfffft. so there they goes. a half drunk guy says hi to me. among all of the normal guys. oh man. T.T
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

No comments:

Post a Comment