Friday, December 3, 2010

STEREOTYPE !


I have alot of guy friends so I’ve must have hooked up with all of them

I smile alot, so I must have the perfect life

I'm a girl, so I cannot make a decision

My opinion matters, so I must be a bitch

I’m comfortable with my body, so I get around?

I like to help out, so I can be bullied

I laugh and smile, so I cannot be depressed

I like spending my day at home, so I don’t have any friends

Most of my friends are dudes, so I must be a tomboy

I’m a Muslim, so I must be a terrorist

I make alot of mistakes so I must be stupid/retarded

I like rasta colors, so I must smoke weed

I’ve made mistakes, so I must be untrustworthy

I really love him, so I must hold on

I really love him, so I must be taken for granted

I’m a Politician, so I must be corrupt

I’m wearing a black shirt, so I must be emo

I wear make up, so I must be a flirt

I am a teenager, so I must be misunderstood.

SAY NO TO STEREOTYPING.

No comments:

Post a Comment