Thursday, June 23, 2011

GELENYOR BENOR



ATTENTION !
Please read this entry in your most "gelenyor" voice evah!
_____________________________________________________________

I'm like the most like diehard fan of Harry Potter, you know.
He is like so so so genius and cute with the scar on his forehead.
OMG like he is cute okay? I felt like I want to chew him sometimes!
haha haha haha haha haha (snuff snuff snuff)
okay. howevah, I think I'm so into Voldermort, although he doesn't have a nose.
Like he had a hole but no nose, like, ya know?!!!!!
by the way, I heard that he has been appointed as the Loreal's spokeperson.
And I'm like, OMG, what product shall he used?!?!!
He is like, ya know, got no hair, nose, and got a very deeply pale skin like?
OMG!! this is great!



PS : aku baru sudah tengok Paris Hilton punya cerita. So aku cuba act like a bimbo. tengok jadi cemana. haha haha haha okay. rasa macam nak tekap serika panas dekat muka T.T


No comments:

Post a Comment