Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Do you know? #9


Do you know that our mother are super woman? No other superheroes or superheroins can beat mothers because mothers are much more powerful than them! And of course, they don't need any silly superheroes outfit like rubber outfit with skirts, ya know that, out-if-mind outfit to be super woman. Once you are a mother, you are official super woman! Yeahhhhhh.

See, people. Mothers got a lot of task every single day. They woke up early in the morning. First thing in their mind, kids and husband. And that's the last thing on their mind too. They get up, wake everybody with commitment up for the first wave, get everybody's stuffs ready, prepare the breakfasts, pray, and wake everybody up for the second wave, clean up the house, wash your clothes, tide your bed, feed your pets, clean up the house, do the dishes, cook, buy fishs and stuffs, pay the bills, annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd lotsa lots of work to be doneeeeeeeeeeeeee!! And if they are working, triple up their task! Craaaazy isn't it? But yet, we can still see them smilling at you.

Imagine those who is working from home. They've got little baby to look after. They need to handle the house matter. Get the kids from school, cook, clean, email the client, attend virtual meetings, paperworks, gosh! So many things to be done but so little time and energy! No doubt. They are super woman!

Can you do that? Me? If power can be passed on, I think I can. Hahaha unfortunately, seems like, I will be the “new era” mother. Ya know, the one who are, less capable of doing so many task and get tension easily. Haha the one who will play masterchef games and stuffs, sort of like this,“Kids, today I'll be your judge. You'll be giving 20 minutes to get the dinner ready. Go go go go!” or “who clean up their rooms well will get extra allowance tomorrow!”. Hahahaha and I will be at my work station getting my work done. Lalalalala... yeah. Now, I scares off my future husband. Don't runaway honey! It's written! Hahahaha good. Now he is miles away. Come back. Come backkkkkkk!! T.T

okay, enough with the drama, Astro Prima! Hahaha actually, I couldn't recall if I ever said this to my mother, but Mama, you are my super heroin! You cook me yummy yummy food, you clean up my room, you wash my clothes, you feed my cats, you give me allowance although I'm working now, you dig my ears, you stayed up all night when I was sick, you recite Yassin to me when I have exams or interviews, you do a lot of things to me, Mamaaaaaa!! And you never get tired. But whenever you ask for my help, I kept on delayinggggg... making a silly sound, and says, why you keep on calling me when you still got 5 other names to be called upon?! (T_T) Yeah. She got 7 people in the house to look after including my father. But she never says anything about it. And when she ask for a tiny winy help, I'll be, I mean, we'll be, usually like, “ala, nantilah”, “okay (but still not moving)”, and sometimes pretend that we are sleeping. Hahaha okay. I'm not supposed to laugh. I should feel sorry to myself. I'm a bad bad daughter. Arghhhhhhhh... I'm sorry Mama. I will improve myself from now onwards. T_T


I'm sorry Mama!!

And I'm sorry for those who lost their mother. It must have been hard for them. Don't be sad. They don't want you to be sad too. They've might be out of your sight but their love and spirit will always there with you. If you miss them, no worries, we can shares. I don't mind having another siblings in the house. Hee if you can handle snore, that would be awesome possum bor! ehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment