Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Do you know? #6


image

Do you know that moment when you thought that you have a bad luck in a relationship and you are about to gave up in trying your luck but things are actually getting muchy more interesting that it was before? It's called, moment of relief! Hahaha

image

There was once, my friend, the love guru, said to me that, “Don't be dissapointed when someone you care ignores you. Because actually, while he is ignoring you, another guy is giving the you attention that you need. So, look arounds.” That words of wisdom did run through my head for awhile but then I said, “Nahhhh... there's no one.” Yes, I'm blinded by night. Haha there is actually, one guy who always there, camuoflaging with the background but at the same time supports you in whatever you are in. That far away guy. The one that is out from your sight. Yeah. The one that you rarely meet because he lives in the Far Far Away Land. *lifting eye brows back and forth*

image

So, the interesting part is when you starting to notice the attention he gaves you when he remember everything you do and said in details. Yeah. Touching ching ka-ching! But that was just the introduction for an eye opening. Things are getting way more cooler when he do stuff that you are looking forward for a man to do that. Yeah. The gentleman part. You know, tries to protect you although he is afraid like hell too, worrying about your safety, little race while paying the meals, mentioning about your features, accepting your clumsy-panic attitude, drive slowly because he is afraid about your safety, apologise everytime he show up late, apologise even when he run into a bump on the road (hahaha), wearing a spec while driving just to give a little confident in me although that is his reading spec, and oh, wait for you until you get into the house then he will leave, ya know, that little little thing that he does but leaves a big impact. Yeah. One in a million. Those little things that almost vanish in men nowadays. Hahahaha

image

And the horrible part yet to come. Mr. Goodbye came in and try to ruin your great time. Awesome posembur! But that's cool, I guess. We shouldn't indulge ourselves with too many sweetness because it can lead to diebetic! Hahaha So, yeah. Let's preserve this sweetness in mind and keep it cool. It might be handy dandy when I'm down, the remembrances can help to cheer me up. Yeah, that's awesome! A new option to keep myself happy.

image

Now, I'm just going to leave The Almighty do His part. Well, I've set my prayers. Let's just wait and see what He has plan for me.

image

Oh, by the way, do you know what “love at first sight” means? It means, you are in a big trouble. Wuuuuu.. *wiggling fingers and wink*  

No comments:

Post a Comment