Monday, April 11, 2011

HEY HO DOWN LOW

"SOMETIMES, I JUST WANT TO DISAPPEAR TO SEE IF ANYONE WOULD MISS ME."

this is what I think of before I leave Kedah. But after a week away from my place, errr.. no one except my mother, missed me. maybe my cat does. HAHAHA it seems like, whether I'm there or not, people wouldn't care. they've only find you when they need something from you. haa... couldn't agree more. HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA no matter how bad I felt, I am thankful to Allah swt because He spares me some happiness despite all of the ups and downs that I've been through before. Alhamdulillah. Alhamdulillah. Alhamdulillah. Alhamdulillah. Thank you Allah.

So, whatever it is, I still need to go on with my life. I've collected my strength along the way and I'll face all of the circumstances! I've choose my path so I have to led its way. hohoho wish me good luck ! aum!

No comments:

Post a Comment