Thursday, April 7, 2011

CUCKO CUCKO :)

I have left my blog for quite a long time, before I was strucked by the boring syndrome, few days back, apparently. yeah. currently, I am bored nak mati.

I don't know what else to do because there's nothing much left here to be done as I am staying at my sister's lovely house. yeah. so lovely until I am effortlessly has nothing to do, other than afraid to touch so many beautiful thing she puts in. I've break her cute little cactus pot yesterday. Yeah. Believe me. I swear I didn't touch it. I happen to open the window to consume the smells of the fresh green grass, without checking the pot beside it! Luckily, she doesn't notice it, yet. Don't tell her okay? Or not, I'm dead. hee T.T

image

So what did I do after I left my blog getting dustier than before? I've change the clothes! yay! Notice any difference?? Ngeh ngeh ngeh. No?! errr, okay. You should consider checking your eyes at the nearest ophthalmologist :)


No comments:

Post a Comment