Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Alarm clock.

There was a table lamp and an alarm clock on a table in a room. One day, the table lamp asked the alarm clock few question.

"What do you like about yourself? All I can see is, people always shut you down, sometimes smack you and you are well lucky enough they didn't throw you at the wall."

The humble square pink alarm clock replied, " I like to see them awake from their dream... I like to hear their voice when they were stretching, those acts can put a smile on me."

"But they don't like your sounds. You've always make an irritating-repeating sound everyday," said the table lamp.

"They may hates me because of that but they will thanked me for my service,"replied the alarm clock.

"Any proof you can give to me?," asked the table lamp.

"Remember how you were bought here?" the alarm clock replied.

"I do but what's that got to do with the proof?" the table lamp answered confusedly.

The alarm clock humbly answered, " I am the one who wakes him up so that he won't be late to grab his favorite table lamp at the year end sales last year."

PS : An alarm clock plays a big role in our life. Appreciate them.



No comments:

Post a Comment