Saturday, August 21, 2010

DISLIKE THIS

If there's a "dislike" button on top of this feeling, I'll be the one who will click it first. T.T owh..this feeling is certainly not pleasant and comfortable at all. is it PMS? nahhhhh... it's not the right time. is it hormones? ermmm... no sign of pimples on my face so nahhhh... it's not hormones. is it because of a boy? tadaaaaaaaaaa!! and the winner is... me! hahahaha wiu wiu wiu! you are so clevah! sometimes, I wish I could slap my own head and say, hey stupid. please find someone that's not gonna make you sick! wake up! wake up! and pour a hot water on my foot to make me realise it. T__T what? i am normal okay. I know that some girls do feel the same things too. but what did i do? I'd just watch him from a distance. why? because i don't want to bother him. sick? well, sometimes. especially when i saw another flower bloom in. what did i do? same thing. watch him from far. what did i get? a torn in my bud. what else should i do? haha i only can pray for his safety and happiness. sound stupid? that's love i guess. why in the hell i didn't have the guts to express my feeling? confident level low maybe. owh another thing, he got a high taste i guess. and maybe he don't even remember me. who is that damn guy? Sergio Ramos. hahaha time to swing a big rock on my head! yikes! you guys are mean! hahahaha!!



listen to this song. nicely sang by Yuna. It's called Penakut. T_T what? i'm not penakut okei... what? T.T

2 comments: