Monday, August 9, 2010

criticism.

[Before blogging, I took a very deep breath]

Immaturity drives some people to act incohorently and sometimes inrrelevantly. As written in few books and mags , it clearly shows that some of us is having a harsh time in coping with criticism.

Well, of course. Who like to be critics? No one like to hear the facts that they are not as good as they thought. But if the critics are made to make you improve and be a better person, it should be taken with an open-heart.

[Again, I took a deep breath through my mouth and forced myself to get a grip so that I could continue this article again]

We should learn to give and take. Its a fundamental skills that everyone should be mastered by now. Whenever people criticise you, perhaps you should take it in a positive way rather than take it in either way. It would kill you by thinking what-not and can build a self-destroyed soul in you that somehow wanted to pay a revenged back to those who dare criticise you. It will never calms you. It will always tries to seduce you to do bad thing. As a second thought, the self-destroyed soul in you is actually the satan. Masya’allah. Repent you must. Get back to the reality you should.

[Another deep breath were taken with my eyes closed. I stared at the monitor and frowned]

Using the right words in delivering a criticism is another important things that some people should take note. Rather than using words that can struck a person, use a better version of you that could be just another behavioural adjustment away. For instant, if someone is messing around with your life, instead of saying, “Move your fucking shit out of my life, you bitch!”, use, “I feel very deep uncomfortable with the things that you’ve done and I hope you’ll understand. We are big enough to differentiate the good and the bad.”

[Laughed at myself and wonder what have gotten inside me until I can be this positive]

I guess, that’s about it. another thing, don’t messed around with people life again and again. They might not fight back, but you’ll never know what they are capable to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment