Thursday, August 4, 2011

loser me, I mean us.

Hi. I didn't manage to go to Incubus Concert, as I wish I could. My friend didn't manage to get the free passes for us. And I didn't manage to get an affordable ticket as I didn't buy the early bird's ticket earlier. T_T

Me and Kimmo (identity was secretly hidden for personal matter) are so frustrated as we both has pathetically planned what to wear, where to meet, bla bla bla. But we didn't blame my friend for not getting the passes. supposed to be, as a diehard fan, we are not supposed to wait for the free tickets. Instead, we should buy it! Unfortunately, money was not on our side. So do luck. Haih

As the day comes, I have promised to myself that I will not listen to any of Incubus songs and I will not log in to Facebook to avoid the frustration attack over and over again. I spent my day with Mr Frustration instead, and unfriend Mr. Smile. Pfffft.

On 26 July 2011, Saturday, 8.32pm, I went to bed early that day to forget the excitement of being one of the half-decade band's crowd. I lay on my bed,, put on my headphone and play "Office Jerk". All of sudden, "Si Murai Penipu" by Stonebay was played (damn you Mr.Playlist!). Stonebay was the chosen band who plays for Incubus world tour concert's opening. I quickly forward the song and surprisingly, like a curse, "Love Hurts" by Incubus was on the air. T_T

*wink wink wink while making faces* I shut of the mp3 and gone to sleep! Good night!

PS : stop tagging me at any of the Incubus pictures or videos. arghhhh! T.T
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

No comments:

Post a Comment