Thursday, July 8, 2010

Writing to typing

Salam..hye .thanks for reading my blog. At 1st, I never thought that I will do the blogging things as I’m having kind of like this phobic feeling towards the web thingy. You know, people will know what you are doing and it’s a perfect source for the “stalker” to do the stalking things.huhuhu I usually write and practically, it does not work either because my personal journal are also being “ambush” by the curiosity of the humanism.

I guess when we are being so secrecy, it welcoming other to find out what actually we are hiding from. So from writing, I’ve move on to blogging. I’m not really sure that anybody will read my blog actually. Hahaha let it be. Huu..so the other thing that I don’t like about blogging is that we have to stare at the cute lappy face and it causes the clouds on my eyes! It’s not the real cloud which is in the sky I mean the “cloud” that blurred your eyes for few seconds. That "cloud".haha

I am avid to writing since I was a kid. For me, it’s the perfect medium to express my feeling. I still remember that I always wrote all of this hatred over my sisters in my diaries and hoping that my mother will read and bring the justice to me. Unfortunately, my sisters got it first. Hahahaha but that was when I was way younger than now. Hehe how funny.

Well, that’s about it I guess, for the 1st “real” blog.hehehe sorry for the silly introduction.hahaha till then, mata ne!
papaiyo!~

2 comments:

  1. haha,congratulations!!! :D I'll be reading ur entries hehe. write your heart out! the best way to express anger, other thn by punching the person you hate in the face, is to write :) goodluck you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe thanks for encouragement! I'll definitely going to continue my posting. hehe eager to read ur entries too. :)

    ReplyDelete