Thursday, July 8, 2010

S O M E

Sometimes..some things are better left unsaid..
Somehow..it gives the pain when we kept it to ourself..
Some more..it left us with a thousand kind of feeling..
Someone told me not to bothers about others..
But somehow it gaves me pain..

I cannot pretend that I'm okay anymore..
I can't stand it when people keep stressing me..
pushing me..stand on me..and talk bad stuff about me!
I can't stand it when i've been treated bad..
While i'm trying my best to make others happy..

I don't want to potray a smile even though i'm in a pain!
I don't want to pretend i am fine while i am not!
I don't want to stood still when others step on me!

I'm sick of being so left out..
I'm sick of you people who kept on taking advantage..

you people who always look down on others..
you people who think you've got the world on your fingertips..
you people who always think that you are the great..
you people who always wanted to be looked perfect!

For once,i would like to say..
"YOU GUYS" SUCKKKKKKKKKKKK!!
Big time.

Note : Written so long ago in my journals.

No comments:

Post a Comment