Saturday, January 1, 2011

HEY THERE SWEETIE!

Hello there. The angel from my nightmare. :)

Having fun being a hypocrite? oh, I bet you do. bravo. You've made everybody believe what you want them to believe. congratulation. you have successfully fool us all. wanna yay for that? :)

however my dear, i'm very sorry, my curiosity couldn't stay still. it keeps on running and the worst part is, it runs high. so what should i do? well, let's think. hmmm... okay. that sounds like a good idea! satisfied it! oh, thanks for the idea darling! T.T

when my curiosity runs high, higher than you of course, I tends to question and wonder about lot of thing. and that is when I discover that, oh my, you are a great player. yes darling, you should be an actress/actor. you could beat Lisa Surihani and Sharifah Amani and even Halle Berry. because why, your acting is PERFECT. we couldn't see the imperfection. it was so PERFECT! you cover it all PERFECTLY PERFECT. nice job sweetie!

now I know why you keep telling me your nobility, kindness, and your endless love towards your past soul mates. oh my, I've just realize one thing. I know why they have become your past! hmmm... sadly, pity you. now I know why you keep on condemning me although I didn't misbehave. it make sense. darling, I didn't need your lie. I didn't appreciate your dishonesty. seriously, you have change me into a big green monster. yes, i'm uglier than what you've said before. by the way, is that make you happy? its a good news you know. well, now you are the pretties/charming one in your little world! yay!! T.T

hey darling, sweetie "expired" pie, you are not AWESOME! yes... so NOT awesome! how i wish i could say some harsh words to you right now ohhhhhhhh... how i wish! you are so DISGUSTING! stop acting, you little sluts. it ain't working anymore. the play is over. go back to your little chamber and continue playing with your doll house, moron. ergh. come closer. i wanna slap you with my sandals. yeah. the one that i haven't wash. the one that you said it was cheap. the one that you say i didn't have other. yeah. that one. do you remember?

i can't believe. hooo... i can't believe it. after all this while, i still can type nicely up there. oh, i must be insane. i must be out of my mind! lalala lalalala syuh syuhh! get out now "princess". let the real me back. ei!


No comments:

Post a Comment