Saturday, April 14, 2012

STRESS UP MESS UP

Do you know that too much stress literally causes the human brain to freeze and shut down temporarily? Well, now you know. 

There’s a lot of way to handle stress. I always imagine that my stress is dirt. So when I’m so stress out, I’ll clean. I’ll wash the toilet, mop the floor, clean up the dishes, wipe out the windows and stuffs. Surely, it feels so good. And if I wanted to have a little joy while cleaning, I’ll curse the dirt and rub it off! Or you can pretend that you are ripping off the one that gives you the hell of stress while plucking off the grass. Ahhh… what a relief. T.T

Some people eat a lot when they are stress. And that is so not healthy. You can rule a new empire call “The Land of Fat”. And diabetic is your treasurer. Oh, oh, and medicine is your best companion. Yaaa… it’s freakin’ creepy. So don’t do that. And don’t take pills. You’re going to depends on that a lot. Why pay when you can deal with it in a healthy way right ay ay ay ay? 

Sometimes, when we are stress, be random. Like a unicorn that wears pink t-shirt delivering a pizza with a weird pink sauce and M&M’s as the topping, and scream, “kuda mati. Kuda mati.”

Yeah. Wayyyyyyy more… creeeeeepy.



No comments:

Post a Comment